Your New Company:
You will be working as a paralegal, in the heart of London working for an outstanding private client practice team that are ranked band 1 in private wealth in which the firm has been described as the gold standard of lawyers.
Your New Role as a Paralegal:
- Assisting with professional and client support
- Researching specific areas of law for the private clients
- Collecting internal and external documents
- Organising internal training programs
- Assisting with preparing mailings for clients
- Maintaining the internal pages up to date
- Ensuring all the firm’s entries on the system are up to date
- Strong academic qualifications to degree level
- Ideally previous private client paralegal experience
- Ability to work hard under pressure to meet deadlines
- High level of attention to detail with a positive attitude
- Hardworking team player who is willing to learn
This opportunity to work as a paralegal on a private client practice team who continuously monitor the progression to ensure everyone in the company has the chances to develop as a paralegal and there is potential to advance through the firm to obtain a training contract.
If you are a paralegal looking to further your experience within a top law firm, please apply today to find out more!