The firm’s Private Client and Tax practice acts for many generations of executors, trustees and beneficiaries to distribute assets in an efficient and sensitive way. Work is often international due to the complexity of the team’s client base which includes some of the wealthiest global citizens.
The successful Private Client Paralegal can look forward to:
- Succession planning for international families
- Implementing estate-planning arrangements for individuals
- Drafting documents including wills, powers of attorneys and trust deeds
- Conducting legal research
- Extensive diary management
- Attending and organising client meetings
- Law degree or equivalent qualification essential, LPC desirable
- Previous experience as a Paralegal
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong research skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Paralegal to work for a firm who are highly regarded within the Private Client field. Please apply today to find out more!