Do you have Private Client experience? Or is your experience more focused on Trusts and Probate? If so, we have a great new position for you!
An award-winning and consistently top ranked law firm are seeking a Private Client Paralegal to join them on a Permanent basis in London.
Your New Firm:
The firm is well-known in the industry, handling Court of Protection applications, will petitions, and succession disputes in several jurisdictions. A premier private wealth department will offer high net worth clients wealth planning services that cover all facets of private client tax and trusts.
Successful Private Client Paralegal Responsibilities:
You will assist the department on a variety of matters including:
- The preparations of wills, lasting powers of attorney, inheritance tax forms and applications for probate.
- Liaising with various organisations to progress probate applications and international and high net worth clients.
- Creating legal documents like last powers of attorney and wills.
- Creating court bundles and keeping track of court bundles for ongoing cases.
- Attending tribunals, mediation sessions, and court hearings.
- Obtaining land registry and companies house documents.
- Cross-referencing and paginating exhibits and documents.
- Taking care of team-related probate register matters.
- Managing Probate, Estate and Trust Administration, and Court of Protection proceedings and communications.
Your application should demonstrate:
- Strong academics, Law degree or equivalent qualification essential.
- At least 6 months Private Client, Trusts or Probates experience essential ideally from a law firm environment.
- Ability to work hard under pressure to meet deadlines and a ‘can-do’ attitude to work.
- Genuine interest in Private Client.
- Both contentious and non-contentious experience encouraged to apply.
The successful Private Client Paralegal will be offered a salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience per annum.
If you have Private Client experience and want to join a leading Band 1 Chambers team, then apply now to find out more!