The firm’s Private Client, Tax & Immigration practice acts for high net worth individuals from the business world and those with family wealth as well as entrepreneurs. The work focuses on probate and post-death matters including both international and domestic estate administration as well as inheritance disputes. There will also be an opportunity to support the wider team with Will writing and estate planning.
The successful Probate Paralegal can look forward to working directly with the Probate Manager. Duties will include:
- Writing letters
- Drafting legal documents
- Inheritance Tax returns
- Document review
- Assisting with preparation of bills
- Preparing probate applications
- Law degree or equivalent CILEX qualification
- Previous experience in probate or trust administrator
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
If you’re an experienced Probate Paralegal looking to further your Private Client experience, please apply today to find out more!