Want to join an award winning and continuously high ranked international law firm in the Private Client field? If so, we have an exciting new opportunity below:
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Probate Paralegal to join a leading international law firm on a permanent basis in London.
Your New Department:
The department assists with large high net worth multi-jurisdictional client cases and are Band 1 Chambers ranked with notable reviews to their strength in contentious and non-contentious tax, trust, and estate matters.
Your New Role:
Working directly with the Probate Manager your key duties will include:
- Obtaining and handling work in areas such as Probates, Property and Tax for the deceased.
- Liaising with financial institutions and valuers and other third parties.
- Drafting legal documents and Inheritance Tax returns.
- Drafting probate and letters of administration and dealing with queries raised by the Probate registry proper to issuing of the grant.
- Liaising with the private property team regarding sale or transfer of the deceased’s property including utility providers, estate agents, clearance companies and contractors.
- Assisting with preparation of bills and arranging payments and distributions to beneficiaries.
- Direct contact with both clients and team of international lawyers.
- Administrative tasks.
The firm are seeking a Paralegal with three months minimum Probate or Private Client experience with strong academics, your application should demonstrate:
- Strong academics including law degree of equivalent qualification essential, LPC desired.
- Three months minimum experience working in a law firm as a probate or trust administrator or as a Paralegal within a Private Client department.
- Genuine interest in succession law.
- Able to start with short notice (1 month notice max).
Do you have Probate experience and looking to join an award-winning law firm in the Probate’s field to expand on your experience as a Paralegal? If so, Apply now!