The firm’s Private Client and Tax practice acts for many generations of executors, trustees and beneficiaries to distribute assets in an efficient and sensitive way. Work is often international due to the complexity of the team’s client base which includes some of the wealthiest global citizens.
The successful Probate Paralegal can look forward to:
- Assisting with preparation of estate summaries
- Preparing inheritance tax forms and probate applications
- Liaising with HMRC, probate registry and other third parties
- Drafting probate applications
- Arranging payment of legacies and drafting letters to beneficiaries
- Law degree or equivalent qualification essential, LPC desirable
- Previous experience in administration of estates/probate applications
- Ability to work as part of a team and under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity for a Probate Paralegal to work for a firm who are highly regarded within the Private Client field. Please apply today to find out more!
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.