An award-winning Silver Circle law firm are seeking a Real Estate Litigation Paralegal to join them on an initial 12M FTC in London.
Your New Firm:
With a firm grip on the market and a trusting reputation. Clients know that when they need a firm to act for them and fight in their corner, this Silver Circle law firm is the place to go; with leading fee-earners, the firm will work as one with clients to get things done.
Real Estate Litigation Paralegal’s Responsibilities:
- Drafting letters before actions, particulars of claim, particulars of debt, statutory demands, witness statements, instructions to counsel and experts.
- Issuing County Court debt claims.
- Preparing disclosure and trial bundles.
- Proof-reading and cross-referencing exercises in legal transaction documentation.
- Assisting with transactional document management, including property title deeds, extranet and data room administration.
- Aiding with conflict checks and file opening as required.
- Legal research on a variety of both landlord and tenant queries, both commercial and residential.
- Strong academics including Law degree or equivalent qualification.
- At least 6 months Real Estate Litigation experience ideally from a law firm environment.
- Genuine interest in property law.
- Happy to get stuck in and gain new exposure to the practice area.
The successful Real Estate Litigation Paralegal will be offered up to £31,000 per annum plus overtime.
If you are eager to expand on your experience and join an award-winning Silver Circle firm, apply now to find out more!