We have just received a new opportunity with a top 100 law firm for a Real Estate Paralegal to join their Property division. Boasting one of the best social housing teams in the country, this is an unmissable opportunity to join a firm with an outstanding reputation in the real estate market.
The successful Real Estate Paralegal will work with the Plot Sales team on residential property transactions. You will have the opportunity to manage your own caseload and assist the Real Estate department more widely.
Key responsibilities of the Real Estate Paralegal:
- Manage own caseload of high-volume property sales, handling both shared
- ownership and outright sales
- Assist and/or manage in relation to stair casing matters and residential acquisitions
- and disposals
- Provide clients with monthly invoices and progress reports
- Manage a large number of deadlines relating to a variety of transactions at any one
- Carry out legal research as and when required
SO if you are an ambitious Real Estate Paralegal eager to take the next step in your legal career please apply today!
It is EJ Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. EJ Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.