The firm’s Real Estate practice advises on some of the most high-profile deals in relation to all of their clients’ real estate needs, including owner-occupier, development, investment and management issues. Their international offices work closely together to enable cross border investments.
The successful Real Estate Paralegal can look forward to:
- Assisting on post completion matters
- Drafting documentation
- Carrying out property searches and searches at the Land Registry
- Proof-reading contracts
- Calculating and preparing SDLT returns
- Conducting research as and when requested to by partners and associates
- Attending client meetings
- Managing files and documentation to ensure the smooth running of property transactions
- A Paralegal with a minimum of six months’ Paralegal experience in a Real Estate department
- Law degree or equivalent qualification essential, LPC desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
If you are an experienced Real Estate Paralegal eager to take the next step in your career, please apply today to find out more!