A fantastic opportunity for a Residential Property Paralegal has arisen to join a leading Real Estate UK law firm on a 12-month FTC in the City of London.
The firm has one of the largest dedicated Residential property teams within the country working and assisting on all aspects of property requirements for clients.
Your New Role:
Joining a leading Residential Property team, you will be required to assist on a variety of duties and responsibilities in addition to additional exposure to some investment property and other property finance.
Your duties will include:
- Leasehold and freehold sales and purchases.
- Handle all post completion matters including land registry applications and stamp duty submissions.
- Liaise with third party lenders and estate agents.
- Carrying out searches and pre-completion tasks.
- Handling registrations.
The successful Residential Property Paralegal will have around 6 months prior Property experience. This experience ideally includes familiarity with SDLT returns, lease renewals, deeds of variation, searches, obtaining documentation from HM Land Registry and pre/post-completion matters.
- Law degree or equivalent qualification essential, LPC desirable.
- At least 6 months Residential or Conveyancing Property experience as a Paralegal.
- Strong academics.
- Pre completion experience in addition to post completion.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a leading Real Estate law firm within London, with a salary offering of £28,000 - £30,000 per annum - apply now to find out more!