The firm’s Risk and Compliance Department manages all aspects of the regulation surrounding the running of the firm. The team works in collaboration with the business to ensure the smooth onboarding of new clients.
The successful Paralegal can look forward to working directly with fee earners and there is an opportunity for progression. Duties will include:
- Researching and assisting with conducting client due diligence and conflict checks
- Managing all conflicts
- Assisting with Anti-Money Laundering documentation
- Conducting Anti-Money Laundering searches
- Assisting in opening and maintaining files
- Drafting documentation
- Liaising with clients
- Managing virtual data site
- Law degree or equivalent qualification essential, LPC desirable
- Experience working in Risk and Compliance
- Ability to demonstrate an eagerness to work in Risk and Compliance
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
This is an excellent role for a Paralegal looking to gain experience and start their career at an international firm. Please apply today to find out more.