A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious international law firm who are seeking a Paralegal with risk and compliance experience for a 12-month FTC.
This would be an excellent opportunity for a future trainee who is keen to gain experience before commencing their training contract. However, if you have the relevant experience of responsibilities below this role does have the additional opportunity for progression.
With an international presence, the firm's Risk & Compliance department is a critical part of the business, assuring best practises throughout the firm and efficiently managing all areas of the regulatory framework that surrounds efficient operations.
The successful Paralegal will be supporting the General Counsel, Partners and Senior Risk and compliance managers alongside their Conflicts team. Duties include:
- Researching and assisting with conducting CDD (client due diligence) and conflict checks for all new and existing clients and client matters across the firm.
- Where required, escalate complex conflicts issues to the Risk and Compliance Manager for resolution.
- Assist with gather of AML (anti-money laundering) documentation and conducting AML searches.
- Drafting documentation.
- Assist with general administration.
- Law degree or equivalent qualification essential, LPC desirable.
- Future trainees with 12 months ahead of them are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in risk and compliance.
- Ability to demonstrate an eagerness to work in Risk & Compliance and the firm.
The successful Paralegal will be offered £30,000 per annum.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal either future trainee looking to gain experience or looking to transfer to a reputable law firm. Apply today to find out more.