The Role of a Senior Compliance Associate
The successful individual will be joining an ever evolving team who are looking to grow their compliance function in their international offices. The team are very busy and are looking for someone who understands complex AML and CDD matters to come on board and continue the growth/development of the team. Whilst there is a strong focus on AML for this position, the new hire will also be involved in providing advice on a range of other risk management issues.
Currently, the team comprises of 27 team members with the role reporting to the Director of Compliance.
To be considered for the Senior Compliance Associate role you must:
- be a qualified solicitor under England & Wales
- have at least 5 years PQE+ within a regulatory/risk environment or at a similar firm
- have an extensive understanding of AML and CDD
- have detailed analytical skills
- have the ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
- have a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent