Our client is one of Europe’s leading and fastest growing payment providers. They are ambitious and are continuously looking to grow their team. The London office, in particular, is looking to recruit a Senior Compliance Manager to join their Legal and Compliance team.
The Role of a Senior Compliance Manager
The new Senior Compliance Manager will take the lead in operational compliance work, help to maintain the overall company policy, and lead on assisting various business areas on understanding and embedding regulatory requirements. This may also include supervision of team members, depending on experience.
This role will be deputising for the Head of Regulatory Compliance.
To be considered for the Senior Compliance Manager role you must:
- Be a senior level compliance manager/officer, with at least 5 years background and experience in the payments industry
- Have extensive knowledge of AML, financial crime regulation and best practice
- Have compliance assurance/monitoring experience and can advise on policy, procedure and controls improvements
- Be able to apply FCA regulations in a way that is user-friendly
- Be proactive and innovative
- Have a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent