This role requires someone with a detailed grasp of complex legal concepts, including familiarity with the major standard forms of construction and engineering contracts, excellent drafting skills, and the ability to see issues from a commercial perspective, and communicate complex legal advice to clients in a clear manner.
- Qualified/admitted legal practitioner in England & Wales.
- 5 PQE +, however we are open to considering candidates with more or less experience.
- Solid knowledge of chosen area of law and industry sector(s).
- Strong legal skills, including drafting, negotiation and project management skills; effective people management; and strong business development skills.
- Good understanding of law firm profitability and key drivers for financial efficiency; and ability to help manage costs and budgets.
If you wish to receive more information or be considered for the position, or others that may be suitable, please send your CV to Anna Craig at email@example.com.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale this means your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.