To qualify for the role, you will ideally have
- At least 1-6 years PQE;
- Experience working in a leading UK City or Regional law firm or equivalent professional services firm;
- Practical experience within the financial services industry (either through secondments, working in-house or prior career);
- Willingness to learn new concepts with minimal guidance
- A very good grasp of UK and EU data protection laws and regulations – including the GDPR and UK Data Protection Act;
- Experience providing legal transaction support (i.e., due diligence);
- Experience working on large-scale, regulatory compliance and transformation programmes;
- FS sector experience - specifically banking, wealth & asset management and/or insurance sectors.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale this means your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.