The team has a depth of experience in acting in a broad range of insolvency procedures and contexts, advising a wide range of stakeholders. It has particular expertise in complex insolvency litigation across both UK and international jurisdictions. Their services are wide-ranging, from helping to place a company into an insolvency procedure to bringing claims against directors as well as representing those defending claims.
- Insolvency practitioners
- BanksGovernment departments
- Companies in financial distress
- Insurance companies
- Corporate and personal insolvency matters within a domestic and cross-border insolvency context.
- 1-5 years' UK Qualified Solicitor or CILEX qualified with the relevant experience*
- An understanding of, and interest in, insolvency law and procedures relevant to the level of experience
- Experience of running insolvency cases in a team environment
- Previous client contact and attendance at business development events.