The Real Estate department's core practice areas include construction, development and urban regeneration, fashion and retail, investment, planning and environment, residential, dispute resolution, finance and taxation. Their clients span both the world of corporate and private wealth giving us a unique perspective on the market. Their infrastructure of connections and investors coupled with their understanding of the complex policy landscape, are both highly valued by their clients. They find practical commercial solutions, underpinned by a tenacious determination to get the deal done. They offer a one stop shop for property services from acquisition and planning, through to construction, disposal and asset management, encompassing both commercial and residential property.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Advising on a wide range of transactions including the acquisition and disposal of investment property and lease negotiations on behalf of landlords and tenants
- Assisting on department wide transactions including drafting certificates and reports
- Assisting with drafting and negotiating a wide range of transaction documents and carrying out due diligence
- 0-1 years PQE, gained at a recognised law firm
- Strong academic record
- A good foundation of varied commercial real estate experience including sales, acquisitions, leases and financing
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex information clearly and concisely
- Excellent writing and drafting skills
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale this means your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.