They are looking for a solicitor with 3-5 PQE to join their renowned private client team.
The successful candidate will be expected to work across all areas of private client work, including:
- Drafting wills and trust deeds;
- Administration of trusts and estates;
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and Advance Decisions;
- Inheritance tax planning;
- Taxation of trusts (onshore and offshore);
- Tax planning for individuals coming to and leaving the UK.
The successful candidate will have:
- good private client experience in particular with high net worth clients;
- experience of advising clients with offshore interests;
- excellent client facing skills and the ability to nurture existing clients and third party relationships as well as the ability to help develop new business and assist in networking events;
- excellent organisational skills, the ability to deal with multiple matters at any one time and prioritise work, keeping to strict timescales where required;
- technical proficiency and good IT skills.
- minimum 2.1 degree and a training contract in a mid-sized or city firm and experience from a leading private client practice preferred.
If you wish to receive more information or be considered for the position, or others that may be suitable, please send your CV to Anna Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale this means your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.