They are looking for a newly qualified solicitor to join their renowned private client team.
The successful candidate will be expected to work across all areas of private client work, including:
- Drafting wills and trust deeds;
- Administration of trusts and estates;
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and Advance Decisions;
- Inheritance tax planning;
- Taxation of trusts (onshore and offshore);
- Tax planning for individuals coming to and leaving the UK.
Your application will be considered if you trained at a top City firm and undertaken at least one seat in a private client department and have excellent academics.
If you wish to receive more information or be considered for the position, or others that may be suitable, please send your CV to Anna Craig at email@example.com.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale this means your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.