The team’s work spans the project life cycle, including formation of joint ventures and structuring of shareholder arrangements, as well as other M&A aspects (including asset level DD); supply and offtake arrangements, power trading and energy services arrangements; construction and O&M arrangements and early stage DR.
The team has advised on many of the largest and most innovative transactions that have taken place globally with a particular focus on the structure and execution of offshore wind deals.
Key candidate attributes:
- Ability to deal with free standing construction, O&M, commercial contracts, whether industry templates (FIDIC/JCT) or bespoke SM
- Some experience of wider corporate or financing transactions with a construction/infrastructure and energy angle
- First rate legal/commercial knowledge and analytical skills
- Solid base of experience and exposure to a broad range of construction, commercial contracts, infrastructure and energy matters
- First rate drafting skills
- Strong academic background
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale this means your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.