Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development, implementation and communication of the strategy for Sustainable Finance and Investment working closely with the wider financial institutions and insurance sector, the ESG Core Group, other Knowledge Lawyers and key internal stakeholders.
- Identifying key sustainable finance and investing issues relevant to clients across the risk and return spectrum including developing, and disseminating, knowledge resources and materials
- Developing training programmes on sustainable finance and investing issues for lawyers across relevant practice groups
- Developing a knowledge sharing culture around sustainable finance and ESG issues among lawyers.
- Minimum of 7 years of practice experience at a law firm or equivalent, preferably with prior experience working as a Finance Knowledge Lawyer (PSL).
- Experience in and an enthusiasm to immerse themselves in ESG issues relating to all aspects of finance and financial services including EU sustainable finance and related legislation, industry guidance, trends and market practice.
- Ability to coordinate outputs from multiple practice areas and jurisdictions and develop a holistic approach.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.