Key responsibilities include:
- Support the development, implementation and communication of the strategy for Sustainable Finance and Investment working closely with the wider financial institutions and insurance sector, other Knowledge Lawyers and key internal stakeholders.
- Assist with the collection, drafting, maintenance, automation and updating of the group's knowledge, particularly model documents and sample documents, to ensure that a comprehensive set of first class knowledge materials is accessible to all lawyers in the group.
- Help to ensure accessibility of high quality training materials by developing, coordinating, preparing, delivering and capturing training.
- Develop relationships with lawyers who have experience relevant to the group and facilitate the sharing of quality knowledge and experience.
- Coordinate with other Knowledge Lawyers supporting the group and with Knowledge Lawyers supporting other practice/industry sector groups, sharing knowledge and best practices and encouraging the alignment of the group’s knowledge plans with those of other groups.
- Minimum of 7 years of practice experience at a law firm or equivalent, preferably with prior experience working as a Finance Knowledge Lawyer (PSL).
- Experience in and an enthusiasm to immerse themselves in issues relating to all aspects of finance and financial services including EU sustainable finance and related legislation, industry guidance, trends and market practice.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.