Legal recruitment Consultants
Default Sub Banner

Roles

Back to job search

***3-5 PQE COMMERCIAL ASSOCIATE AT GLOBAL UK FIRM***

  • Location:

    London

  • Sector:

    Insurance & Reinsurance, Financial Services

  • Job type:

    Permanent

  • Salary:

    Competitive

  • Contact:

    Frankie Hall

  • Contact email:

    frankieh@ejgroup.co.uk

  • Contact phone:

    0207 400 2000

  • Job ref:

    FH87255

  • Published:

    about 1 month ago

  • Expiry date:

    2021-08-17

  • Startdate:

    2021-06-21 00:00:00

A global UK firm is looking for a mid-level (3-5 PQE) Commercial Associate to join its growing London practice.

The role is quite unique, as it offers extraordinary breadth (access to a large variety of general commercial contract matters), as well as a focus on the Financial Services and Insurance sectors.

Approximately 60% of the work will be general commercial contracts, with the other 40% focusing on advising FS and Insurance clients on products / regulation / distribution Commercial queries.

This is a fantastic opportunity for a mid-level Associate to join a small, but expanding, practice, where they can take on plenty of responsibility and become an integral member of the firm’s Commercial offering.

If you would like to learn more about this position, please get in touch via frankieh@ejgroup.co.uk.

As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale this means your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.