The team works on high value and has longstanding strength in the mid-market. Alongside its cross-border buyout work, the practice also offers a bespoke management advice team, working with major target corporates
As an Associate who has gained experience working within a Private Equity department, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead associate managing mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions;
- Leading on negotiations and drafting of key documents;
- Managing a diverse workload with the responsibility for leading sub-sections of teams throughout the transaction cycle;
- Managing a due diligence team and supervising junior lawyers; and
- Working collaboratively across the other legal departments, you will be able to work autonomously and with confidence.
For more information about this role, or others I may be working on in this sector, please contact Anna Craig (firstname.lastname@example.org)
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale this means your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.