The work is extremely varied, and they are best known for their investigations and tax fraud related cases. They conduct tax litigation at all levels with an increasing portfolio of judicial review work. Much of their work involves the entire team working for a client on a project basis.
The post holder will have experience of and be able to manage large tax disputes and investigations, with previous experience working in law firm.
Candidates will need to have some previous experience operating in a tax disputes environment and demonstrate first rate training and industry knowledge.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent academic achievements.
- Experience of handling a diverse range of tax disputes matters gained within a comparable environment and at an appropriate level.
- A desire to be working for a truly international firm.
- A clear understanding of the operation and structure of commercial law firms.
- Experience of managing large scale project work and managing team members closely on a day to day basis.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale this means your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.