A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Film, TV & Media Paralegal to join a leading UK based law firm who highly build on their trust and quality of service to maintain a culture of long standing client relationships.
You will be working as Paralegal in the Media and Entertainment team, in the heart of London on highly respected band 1 ranked team who act on behalf of major US studios Universal and Dreamworks.
Your New Role as a Paralegal:
- Assisting directly with lawyers
- Reviewing and proofreading contracts
- Preparing legal documents
- General commercial agreement
- Previous experience in the entertainment industry
- Law degree highly desirable but not essential
- Resilient and being able to work under high pressure
This opportunity to work as a Film, TV & Media Paralegal at a well known firm working directly with experienced lawyers will help give you first class knowledge with the entertainment area of law.
If you are a paralegal looking to further your experience within a top UK legal team, please apply today to find out more!