They are currently looking for a litigator to work within their antitrust litigation team in London, which is active in cartel damages, abuse of dominance and other antitrust litigation in the UK courts and Competition Appeal Tribunal, including collective proceedings and class actions, and frequently coordinating competition litigation on a worldwide basis.
The team is widely regarded as the leading practice in the market, active in more of the major competition litigation cases than any other firm, and they have the largest dedicated antitrust litigation team in London. They act on the highest profile, and most cutting edge, antitrust litigation matters in the UK.
- Draft complex witness statements, expert reports and pleadings
- Run project processes on significant cases and work towards being the lead associate
- Develop litigation skills, both procedural and substantive, and work closely with leading barristers, economists and other expert witnesses
- Draft letters/emails to client/other side
- Run document reviews and disclosure projects
- Attend mediation/settlement discussions and draft settlement agreements
- Enhance financial skills, including by working in close cooperation with expert economists
- Lawyer with strong technical and commercial background
- Intellectually strong with top class academics
- Three to five years’ (UK equivalent) experience at a leading law firm
If you wish to receive more information or be considered for the position, or others that may be suitable, please send your CV to Anna Craig at email@example.com.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale this means your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.