Your New Company:
You will be working as a Business Affairs Executive in the centre of London working as part of a close-knit team with COO. The company have a fantastic position in the market, as they straddle both Hollywood titles and well-respected independent productions. The company have a collegiate culture, meaning there will be numerous opportunities for you to participate in all aspects of the company.
Your New Role:
- Amending and negotiating agreements
- Liaising with distributors, financiers and producers
- Reviewing and maintaining legal documents
- Contribution to team tracking on deals, acquisitions and projects
- Dealing with any queries, referring to the COO
- Working with different teams to process deals
- Experience working in TV, film or a creative industry environment
- Understanding of creative rights and licensing matters
- Good academic qualifications
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Strong sense of attention to detail
Working on high-profile titles for independent and Hollywood productions with a supporting team is something the successful business affairs executive can look forward to. You will start out with a lot of responsibilities and end up leading your own negotiations.
If you are a Business Affairs Executive looking to further your experience within a top film sales and finance company, please apply today to find out more!