An elite Silver Circle law firm are seeking multiple Paralegals with previous commercial litigation or corporate experience to join their Birmingham office on both permanent and FTC basis.
The Firm & Team:
Ranked as one of the most innovative law firms in Europe the firm’s innovative team is ever-expanding their Birmingham office, working seamlessly with their Partners, Counsel and Senior Lawyers in both national and global scale across various practice groups.
Your New Role:
You will be gaining deep working knowledge and experience across their multiple disciplines (including litigation, corporate and banking finance) on high value city grade work both national and international work.
Duties may include:
- Assisting with document review and due diligence.
- Project work for the firm.
- Draft, check and amending legal documentation.
- Liaise with internal and external counsel, within the UK and globally.
- Maintain document and transcript databases.
- Other duties as assigned due to the work in multiple practice areas.
- Legal research.
- Strong academics including law degree or equivalent qualification.
- Previous paralegal or internship experience in either commercial, litigation or corporate ideally from a law firm environment.
- Keen to work in multiple number of practice areas, including commercial litigation, corporate or banking and picking up Legal Tech work.
- Able to easily commute into a Birmingham Office on 3 days a week hybrid basis.
If you are looking to expand on your experience in a top tier Silver Circle firm and can commute to Birmingham, apply now to find out more information!
** If you are interested in further paralegal opportunities, please register on the EJ website here: https://www.ejlegal.co.uk/users/register, or for training contract opportunities, please register on our sister company’s website here: https://www.dandilegal.co.uk/users/register/new/registration **
It is EJ Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. EJ Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.