The firm is a leading worldwide full-service law practise that serves clients in some of the most dynamic industries in the world. Handling high-value complex cases with ranked strengths in Corporate and Commercial disputes.
Your New Role:
The firm is looking for a dedicated Commercial Litigation Paralegal to join the team and assist with bundling, document review, preparing and drafting a range of legal documents and conducting research, to aid fee-earners, your duties include:
- Drafting legal documents and assist with case management.
- Creating bundles, drafting, and reviewing documents.
- Preparing witness statements.
- Attending court and tribunals.
- Assisting with preparation of bills.
- Organize and electronically file pleadings.
- Document review.
- Educated to LLB/PGDL level or equivalent.
- Previous paralegal experience working in Commercial Litigation.
- Ability to effectively manage high volume workloads.
- Experience with hands on trial preparation throughout the litigation stages in Private Practice or In House.
The successful Litigation Paralegal will be offered £30,000 - £35,000k depending on experience per annum.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Paralegal to join a busy leading international law firm in London, apply today to find out more!