Do you have hands-on Commercial Litigation Paralegal experience? Are you eager to take a step up in your Litigation career and gain more exposure within a top US firm? If so, look no further…
A renowned multiple award-winning US law firm are seeking a Commercial Litigation Paralegal who has hands-on trial preparation experience to join them on a permanent basis in London.
Your New Firm:
They have received the most top attorney rankings amongst US law firms, advising on the most complex, important, high-profile, and valued matters, the firm are known for their utmost dedication to client service, commitment to excellence, creativity, and resourcefulness in providing innovative advice and novel legal solutions.
Commercial Litigation Paralegal’s Responsibilities:
- Providing legal assistant support to attorneys and senior fee-earners across all multiple practice areas.
- Assist with all stages of document production.
- Assist with organising trial documents and trial set up and provide logistical pre/post-trial support.
- Pre-trail duties including prepare and assemble document files/bundling, court papers, witness and hearing preparations, disclosure lists, revise drafts of disclosure indices, chronological sets, exhibit statements, court letters and draft statement of costs and cost schedules.
- Assist during trial including, taking notes, handling files, updates, and inserts to bundles.
- Archives and disposes of documents following department protocols.
- Create and maintain databases and run complex searches to locate documents.
- Liaise with external agencies to organize translators, notaries, and transcribers.
- Pull cases and carry put cite checking.
- Document Review.
- General administrational duties.
- Law degree or equivalent qualification, ideally strong results/grades.
- Minimum 1 year’s Commercial Litigation experience, ideally from a law firm environment.
- You will need to have hands-on Litigation experience, supporting throughout all phases of Litigation work/trials and have experience supporting fee-earners through hearings.
- Have significant detail in your application of your previous responsibilities to best see your exposure and previous responsibilities.
- Eagerness to join a busy environment and work in office up to 4 days a week, rest WFH.
If you are looking to take a new step in your Commercial Litigation Paralegal career, wanting to gain fantastic exposure and experience within a top US law firm. Apply now to find out more.
It is EJ Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. EJ Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy.