The firm’s Real Estate Department advises on some of the most high-profile deals in the market. The team regularly assists investors, developers, entrepreneurs, companies and high net worth individuals with all their real estate needs. The team is known for being friendly and collaborative.
The successful Commercial Property Paralegal can look forward to:
- Supporting the team on transactions
- Drafting documentations
- Proof-reading contracts
- Conducting research as and when requested to by partners and associates
- Attending client meetings
- Managing files and documentation to ensure the smooth running of property transactions
- A Paralegal with a minimum of six months’ Commercial Property experience
- Law degree or equivalent qualification essential, LPC desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
If you are an ambitious Commercial Property Paralegal eager to take the next step in your career, please apply today to find out more!
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.