A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Corporate or Funds Paralegal with previous transactional experience to join a renowned international law firm on an initial 6month FTC in London.
The firm is recognised globally for its work on complicated M&A and Fund transactions, buyouts, stock and asset purchases, restructurings, spin-offs, joint ventures, and contentious transactions on behalf of all parties involved. Listed and unlisted enterprises, financial sponsors, and investment banks are among our clients.
Your New Role:
The successful Corporate or Funds Paralegal can look forward too:
- Organising and updating precedent and transaction bibles.
- Drafting shareholder agreements.
- Assisting in due diligence.
- Reviewing and drafting documentation.
- Drafting and reviewing board minutes and attending those meetings taking notes.
- Assistance with compliance policies and procedures.
- Legal research.
The successful Corporate or Funds Paralegal will have strong academics with previous transactional experience as per the responsibilities above including:
- Prior transactional experience working as a Paralegal ideally in Corporate/M&A, Funds, or Banking or Finance, either from an in-house or private practice environment.
- Strong academics including Law degree or equivalent qualification essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and with a high volume of work.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Corporate or Funds Paralegal to work at a top international law firm. Please apply today to find out more.