A new exciting permanent role has arisen from a leading mid-sized law firm who are seeking a Legal Secretary to join their respects Commercial Litigation team in London.
Your New Role:
The Dispute Resolution team is extremely friendly and welcoming and has an excellent retention rate. You will assist fee-earners and senior secretaries with a diverse range of tasks that provide a breadth of experience, duties will include:
- Provide a full secretarial service to Partners and other fee-earners by liaising with the secretarial and administration team where necessary.
- Assisting other Secretaries in the team with diary management including conference calls, liaising with external clients, meetings, and e-mail management.
- Ensure invoices, finance administration and narrative for every client are produced accurately.
- Manage documentation for fee-earners including bundling, dictation, filings, and formatting.
- Type correspondence by copy (and/or audio) and compile draft replies to standard letters.
- Ensuring correct compliance with fee-earners on matters including new client on-boarding.
- Complete a capacity schedule for the department weekly and circulating this to the team.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Around 4 years plus Legal Secretary experience from a law firm environment working with Partners.
- Active interest in joining a pod and is friendly, personable, and approachable.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you want to join a cohesive and friendly team and a forward-thinking law firm. Apply now to learn more!