A prestigious US firm seeks to appoint a Litigation Support Manager for a Litigation Support Analyst looking to take the next step in their career.
The firm has over 200 lawyers in each of the world’s three largest financial centres — New York, London and Hong Kong — they are uniquely positioned to advise leading companies and financial institutions on their most complex legal needs. We have deep experience in high-stakes litigation and complex transactions across industry sectors.
The Litigation Support team is a central point of contact for solicitors in the Firm's London Litigation and Dispute Resolution team as well as for other teams handing contentious matters and/or investigations. There may also be an opportunity to work with colleagues in other offices globally.
- supervise and train more junior members of the Litigation Support team;
- work with colleagues and clients to scope and plan investigations, disclosure exercises and other exercises involving client data;
- carry out project management tasks with respect to individual investigations and electronic disclosure exercises, including but not limited to design of workflows, formulation and documentation of searches, preparation of review batches, and implementation of updates to project workspaces;
- process and manage datasets using Nuix, Relativity and/or other platforms;
- manage incoming and outgoing transfers of data using file shares, extranets and portable media;
- supervise day-to-day management of digital media and datasets, including the maintenance of chain-of-custody records and the coordination of collections, receipts and deliveries of devices and media;
Specific preferred technical qualifications and experience:
- Relativity Certified Administrator certification
- At least one Nuix Workstation Data Discovery certification
- Experience of Relativity administration
- Experience working with Nuix
- Project management experience
- Understanding of all stages of the EDRM model
It is EJ Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. EJ Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.