A Top-Tier City law firm are seeking a Property Litigation Paralegal to join their renowned top ranking Housing team on a permanent basis in London.
The Team (Band 1 Ranked):
The team, which is one of the largest in England and Wales, is known to be the best in the UK, with a long track record of cutting-edge expertise and in-depth knowledge of Social Housing and Property Law.
Your New Role:
Duties include but not limited to:
- Provide advice and assistant to Registered Providers of Social Housing and private landlords.
- Assist solicitors and other fee earners in the day to day running of files.
- Draft and prepare claim forms, pleadings, and witness statements for Courts.
- Manage a large number of deadlines relating to various cases.
- Prepare trial bundles and liaise with Court prior to trails.
- Assist in data protection matters and follow the departments and governments procedures.
- Strong academics including law degree or equivalent qualification, completed LPC desired.
- Previous Property Litigation experience specifically assisting Solicitors and building your own caseload.
- Previous experience dealing with the County Court.
- Previous experience dealing with RPs/private landlords.
- Previous Social Housing experience will be advantageous.
- Have a genuine interest in Property Law.
If you have prior Property Litigation or Social Housing experience (or both) and you are looking to join a highly ranked team from a renowned firm, apply now to find out more!