Having a formidable reputation in the UK and overseas, the firm is a natural choice for the legal markets it serves. The role requires the Real Estate Associate to work on a range of commercial real estate work, acting for some of the biggest players on the market. Moreover, networking is a key aspect of the role, and the firm provides opportunities and guidance in doing so.
- Work on a broad range of commercial real estate work, including development, sales and purchases, fundings, financings, landlord and tenant and property management across all sectors within the real estate industry
- Handling your own matters and assist the Managing Associates and Partners on more complex and larger matters
- Acting on behalf of well-known companies
- NQ - 2 PQE
- Strong academic background (2:1 minimum)
- At least 6 months experience in a commercial property team
- Experience in the drafting and negotiation of property contracts and leases and associated documentation
- Experience in active transaction management across multiple matters, and in taking responsibility for running aspects of larger property transactions
- Competitive salary
- Social team
- Outstanding training
Please send your CV to Bhav (email@example.com) for this exciting Real Estate Associate role. If successful, you will hear back from us within 5 working days.