You will be working as a Real Estate Paralegal in a well know team who has recently been known of having advised on some very high profile deals that the Real Estate industry market has seen in recent years.
Your new role as a Paralegal:
The successful Real Estate Paralegal will be working alongside the partners, associates and the trainee within the Real Estate team who are know as one of the most wide ranging in the UK.
- Assisting with post completion
- Preparing and reading leases and contracts
- Assisting partners & associates with research
- Dealing with clients and solicitors
- Assisting fee earners
- Carrying out property/conveyancing searches at the Land Registry
- Previous Real Estate experience
- Ability to use your initiative with a proactive attitude
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- Comfortable handling large workload under time constraints
The opportunity to join an international law firm and work as a Real Estate Paralegal for an award winning Real Estate team.
If you are a Paralegal looking to further your Real Estate experience, or gain new experience as a Paralegal, please apply today to find out more!