A top multinational law firm are seeking a Senior Litigation Paralegal to join them on a Permanent basis in London.
The firm's commercial litigation and arbitration practise is widely recognised as one of Europe's best.
They focus on energy and natural resources, but they also work with clients in financial services and the automobile industry. M&A deals, distribution issues, and construction contracts are all common sources of their legal action. Their lawyers are market leaders and well-known internationally, with a solid record for resolving complicated and ground-breaking international conflicts.
The successful Senior Litigation Paralegals will be working with the partners responsibilities will include:
- Supervising and delegating work to the team's paralegals in a senior position.
- Managing and coordinating projects and competing deadlines across multiple cases.
- Work on all paralegal parts of assigned cases and hearings solo or as part of a team.
- Providing guidance to fee earner teams on best practises for procedural and administrative parts of cases, such as legal filings, document productions, and hearings.
- Assisting with exhibit preparation and quality assurance, as well as uploading completed materials.
- Prepare witness statements, pleadings, and document management, as well as court claim forms.
- Assisting with pre-trial preparation and hearings.
- Liaising with the court, as well as attending and assisting at trials.
The firm are seeking a Senior Paralegal who has at least 2 plus years hands on Litigation experience, ideally within a fee earning capacity. They expect the successful Paralegal to hold similar duties of somebody that is a trainee, duties include:
- Must have at least 2 years of litigation experience, preferably in another well-known private practise firm, with extensive trial preparation expertise.
- Can work in a fast-paced atmosphere and handle several deadlines and expectations.
- Team player who can work closely and proactively with colleagues across several offices and is supportive of them.
- Excellent time management and organisational abilities.
- Extreme attention to detail to ensure that work is accurate and error-free.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Litigation Paralegal to work for a well-known firm in a high-profile position. You will play a significant role in the legal proceedings. In exchange, you will be paid between £40,000 and £45,000 per annum. Please apply as soon as possible to be considered!