Commercial Litigation / Arbitration practise at the firm is widely regarded as one of the best in Europe. Their lawyers are market leaders and well-known internationally with an establish reputations of being the leading firm for the resolution of complex and ground-breaking international disputes.
The successful Senior Litigation Paralegals will be working with the partners responsibilities will include:
- Working in a senior capacity to supervise and delegate work to the team’s paralegals.
- Managing and coordinating projects and competing deadlines across multiple cases.
- Work independently or as part of a team on all paralegal aspects of assigned cases and hearings.
- Advising fee earners teams on best practice approach to procedural and administrative aspects of cases including legal filings, document productions and hearings.
- Undertaking exhibit preparation and quality-checking as well as uploading of finalised materials.
- Draft witness statements, prepare pleadings, document management, and prepare claim forms for court.
- Assisting in prehearing and trial preparation.
- Liaising with court and to attend and assist at trails.
The firm are seeking a Senior Paralegal who has at least 2 plus years hands on Litigation experience, ideally within a fee earning capacity. They expect the successful Paralegal to hold similar duties of somebody that is a trainee.
- Must have at least 2 years Litigation experience with vast experience in trail preparation ideally in another well-known private practice firm.
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and has the ability to manage competing deadlines and expectations.
- Team player who is supportive of, ad can work closely and proactively with, colleagues across multiple offices.
- Excellent organisational and timekeeping skills.
- High level of attention to detail to produce accurate and error-free work.
This is a fantastic chance for a Senior Litigation Paralegal to join a globally known firm in a high-profile capacity. You will be an important part of the litigation process. In return you will receive a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum. Please apply today to be considered!