A renowned international firm are seeking a Trade Mark Administrator to join their consistently ranked Band 1 Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners IP team on a permanent basis in London.
The Team & Opportunity:
Their growing IP team has unparalleled contentious and non-contentious capabilities to all IP rights, trade marks, patents, copyright and data privacy with eclectic mix of diverse and traditional clients.
The firm offers excellent prospects for progression with culture that provides all employees with world-class support to achieve their goals and aspirations.
Few duties may include:
- Provide ongoing trade mark support including portfolio onboarding, co-ordination and management of international recordal and renewal projects.
- Assist with due diligence and trade mark and IP portfolios.
- Prepare and file application forms for filing trade marks; designs; renewals; assignments; licenses; changes of name and other title details.
- You will need at least 3 years’ experience as a Trade Mark Administrator or Paralegal experience.
- Previous trade mark formalities experience.
- Ideally CITMA qualified.
- Have experience of WebTMS (IPPO) or a similar trade mark system.