Your New Role
Key duties of the Paralegal will include:
- Preparing schedules of case/portfolio status reports and maintaining action lists
- Conducting basic trade mark searches
- Assisting with the review of trade mark search reports
- Assisting with the coordination of instructing, gathering in and assimilating into one report the trade mark search reports from foreign associates
- Assisting with the gathering of evidence for submission in opposition or prosecution matters
The firm looks to hire a Paralegal who demonstrates:
- At least 6 months of trade mark experience
- Either an in-house or private practice background
On offer for the successful Trade Mark Paralegal is £25,000 - £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this excellent Paralegal opportunity in London.
It is EJ Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. EJ Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.