Their clients include entrepreneurs, investors, developers, landowners, borrowers, banks, funds, occupiers and charities.
The work includes disputes related to property (contract disputes, covenants, easements, boundaries, sights of way and land registry matters), landlord and tenant (commercial and residential), development, with some elements of planning and compulsory purchase.
Key skills and experience
- Qualified in England and Wales with 0 to 1 years of experience
- Solid grounding in land law/landlord and tenant/general real estate matters with experience in litigation
- Be able to work as part of a cross-departmental team and have the ability to work on unfamiliar issues
- Desire and ability to be involved in our business development initiatives.
- Excellent academics and have gained the benefit of training in a well-regarded real estate department
- Strong written and communication skills.