Do you have a Training Contract that will begin in Sept 2024 or later and have 6-12+ months availability?
Do you want to gain practical Paralegal experience before starting your Training Contract? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
An award-winning international law firm are seeking Future Trainees to join them as a Paralegal for 6-12 months. The firm are seeking Paralegals to join them across various departments in London.
Your New role:
The successful Paralegal can look forward to assisting Associates and Partners. Your day-to-day duties will include:
- To support and assist fee earners in carrying out duties.
- Managing own caseload of mixed matters.
- Drafting and reviewing various documents.
- Transactional support for specific cases and matters.
- Supporting strong client relationships.
- Conducting legal research.
- General administrative tasks and support.
Your application should demonstrate:
- Strong academics including law degree or equivalent qualification essential, LPC desirable.
- Training Contract secured to commence in late 2024 or later in 2025 and you have either 6-12 months or longer before commencing your training or SQE/LPC studies.
- Previous Paralegal experience would be a bonus.
- However, those who can demonstrate previous Vacation Scheme experience also encouraged to apply!
This is an exciting opportunity for a Future Trainee to gain practical Paralegal experience at a top London law firm. Please apply today to learn more.
** If you are interested in further paralegal opportunities, please register on the EJ website here: https://www.ejlegal.co.uk/users/register, or for training contract opportunities, please register on our sister company’s website here: https://www.dandilegal.co.uk/users/register/new/registration **
It is EJ Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. EJ Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.