The firm’s Dispute Resolution Department is one of the largest and most comprehensive in London. The team acts for businesses that range from owner-manager operations to multinational entities with disputes which cross several jurisdictions. The team provides bespoke solutions to each dispute. The Paralegals are given a good level of responsibility.
The successful Paralegal can look forward to:
- Seeing the whole litigation process from inception through to court
- Document review using Relativity eDiscovery platform and reporting findings to fee earners and other members of the team
- Drafting correspondence and legal research
- Preparing court bundles
- Attending court
- Law degree or equivalent qualification essential, LPC desirable
- Previous Commercial Litigation experience
- Ability to effectively manage own workload
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Adaptable and flexible approach
This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Paralegal to join a Silver Circle law firm in London. Please apply today to find out more.