A renowned Top 20 firm are seeking an Employment Litigation Paralegal with tribunal experience to join them on a permanent basis in their Liverpool office.
Working alongside the firm’s leading Employment and transactional teams and senior fee-earners, your duties will include:
- You will focus on the body of Employment law, assisting clients experiencing disputes or legal issues concerning employment.
- Prepare documents for court, (e.g., filing, serving, and diarising court documents) and drafting of witness statements as and when required.
- Instructing counsel and assisting experts for hearings, joint settlement meetings and other additional meetings between parties.
- Regular communication with the court in relation to hearings, applications, and consent orders.
- Monitoring on-going matter activity and pending deadlines in litigation and transactional matters.
- Analysis additional evidence and updating clients accordingly.
- Ensuring compliance with GDPR and maintain of legal privilege with legal documentation.
- Undertaking legal research as and where required.
- Law degree or equivalent qualification essential.
- Experience with employment litigation alongside running tribunal claims from beginning to end.
- Eager to join a well-known firm and busier environment.
- Hybrid working but can commute to the firms Liverpool office.
Offering a competitive market annual salary to the successful Employment Paralegals.
If you have previous Tribunal and Employment Paralegal experience and interested in joining a leading firm, apply now to hear more!