A highly commended law firm are seeking a Housing Litigation Paralegal to join their Birmingham office on a permanent basis.
Your New Firm:
Since their inception over 30 years ago, they have specialised in providing housing management and property litigation advice to the housing sector, working with over 200 RPs, advising members of the G15, and acting for numerous Local Authorities in England and Wales, Housing Co-operatives, Estate Management Boards, and TMOS.
Joining a leading Housing team, high commended by LexisNexis, you will be supporting a wide range of housing claims. Duties may include:
- Ability to handle own caseload of Housing Litigation matters.
- Assist on a mixed caseload of possession claims, debt recovery and housing disrepair claims.
- Communicate effectively with clients and third parties such as experts, counsels, and housing associations.
- Assist throughout the full litigation life cycle (from start to trial) and attend CMCs, local possession hearings and trials.
- Instruction experts and counsel where necessary.
- Law degree or equivalent qualification
- Able to commute to their Birmingham office on a hybrid working basis.
- Has previous housing litigation or property litigation experience ideally dealing with RPs/Private Landlords.
If you have previous Housing or Property Litigation experience and looking to join a renowned firm who are highly recommended for their litigation work - apply now!
** If you are interested in further paralegal opportunities, please register on the EJ website here: https://www.ejlegal.co.uk/users/register, or for training contract opportunities, please register on our sister company’s website here: https://www.dandilegal.co.uk/users/register/new/registration **
It is EJ Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. EJ Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.