The firm’s Birmingham office has recently trebled in size. As part of this exciting period of growth they are seeking to recruit a Paralegal on a permanent basis, to work across both transactional and contentious matters.
The successful Paralegal will work as part of the firm’s innovative Birmingham office, a multi-disciplinary division which works as an extension of their London office, as well as their other offices overseas. You will be working on high-value and high-profile Commercial Litigation, Corporate and Finance matters, both domestic and international.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and analysing a range of documentation for complex deals
- Conducting legal research
- Contract analysis
- Reviewing documentation for disclosure
- Liaising directly with internal and external counsel, within the UK and globally
- Drafting memoranda to summarise research findings and results
- Corporate due diligence
- Managing data rooms
- Companies House filings
- Drafting board minutes
- The successful Paralegal will be educated to LLB/PGDL level (or equivalent) and have achieved a 2:1 or above at undergraduate
- The ideal applicant will have at least six months’ Paralegal experience in a commercial practice area.
The firm offer hybrid working, with three days in the office and two from home.
It is extremely unusual to be able to join a firm of this calibre in such a broad role. This Paralegal role is therefore a fantastic opportunity for you to be able to build your experience across several commercial practice areas. Please apply today to find out more!
** If you are interested in further paralegal opportunities, please register on the EJ website here: https://www.ejlegal.co.uk/users/register, or for training contract opportunities, please register on our sister company’s website here: https://www.dandilegal.co.uk/users/register/new/registration **
It is EJ Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. EJ Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy