The leading law firm specialists in Real Estate are seeking a Litigation Paralegal to join them on a permanent basis in the City offering a competitive salary.
About Your New Firm:
They are renowned as the leading professionals in the country, with a wonderful reputation covering the entire range of Real Estate law services, from Construction to Property Finance. The firm is known for its intellectual playground of partners who bring a wealth of experience from many professions. With clients ranging from large institutional investors, well known property developers & companies, multi-nationals, banks, high net worth individuals and property traders to family offices and occupiers.
Real Estate Litigation Paralegal’s Responsibilities:
Joining a fantastic team, your duties may include:
- Drafting, negotiating, and completing legal documents.
- Arranging service of schedules of dilapidations.
- Debt recovery.
- Service of LTA 1954 Act notices.
- Checking validity of received notices.
- Running initial stages of uncontested lease renewal proceedings.
- Service of (or checking of received) break notices.
- Liaising directly with clients and third parties.
- Drafting emails for other fee earners to send.
- Assisting with deeds management.
- Scheduling and preparing deeds to be sent externally.
- Undertaking by hand deliveries/collections of documents and letters.
- Preparing and issuing bills.
- Managing matter accounts.
- Undertaking legal research on behalf of other fee earners.
- Attending training to further your professional development.
- Proof reading and preparing comparisons of documents for the litigation fee earners.
Your Application Should Show:
- Law degree or equivalent qualification essential, LPC or CILEX desirable.
- At least 12 months’ Property/Real Estate Litigation experience ideally from a legal environment.
- Those with extensive Litigation experience who have prior property experience (non-litigation) are also encouraged to apply.
- Genuine interest to get stuck in with client work.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Real Estate Litigation Paralegal to gain hands on experience and to develop your client skills as well as gain exposure to a wide range of property work within this busy team.