An incredible opportunity has arisen for a permanent Arbitration Paralegal with business fluency in Spanish to join a leading International Arbitration law firm in London.
The team has maintained a consistent band 1 status, and their Commercial Litigation/Arbitration practise is widely regarded as one of Europe's best.
Working on some of the most significant commercial, investment, and inter-State arbitral disputes in the last few decades. Defending banking and automotive clients in arbitrations involving distribution agreements and post-merger acquisition issues. On a regular basis and in active circumstances, the teams represent both states and investors throughout Latin America and the Middle East.
With high levels of autonomy and opportunity of international travel the successful Arbitration Paralegal can look forward to:
- In charge of overseeing the logistical planning of hearings, including contract negotiations with transcribers, interpreters, and hearing locations.
- Work on all paralegal parts of assigned cases and hearings solo or as part of a team.
- Case management, which includes the organisation and upkeep of huge electronic and paper case files, as well as the resolution of disputes.
- Working with lawyers to conduct first-level document evaluations.
- Assist with cross-examination bundle preparation.
- Liaising and collaborating with fee-earners, offering support and help as needed.
- Providing paralegal and logistical help at arbitration and court sessions.
The ideal applicant will have strong academics with one years plus experience in International Arbitration, you will also need business fluency in Spanish and Qualified overseas applicants are encouraged to apply!
This is an excellent chance for an Arbitration Paralegal to join a consistently top-ranked team inside a globally recognised firm. You'll play a key role in the firm's arbitration and litigation proceedings. You will be paid £35,000 to £40,000 per year in exchange. Please apply as soon as possible to be considered!